Is it time to spice up your kitchen? If your kitchen cabinets are looking dull and worn, Gleam Guard Cabinet Refinishing can help to return their former beauty. Our technicians will bring back the cabinets you love quickly, and at a fraction of the cost of a new kitchen.
Aging cabinets lack their original lustre and can be faded from many years of use. Usually they would have to be sanded down or just replaced completely. Gleam Guard changes that! We can refinish your kitchen and bathroom cabinets without the dusty, time-intensive mess.
Cabinet refinishing, refurbishing, renewing, repairing – whatever you want to call it we will get it done! With spectacular results!
And even better news: the only prep you’ll need to do is clearing off your countertops!
• Choosing qualified cabinet refinishing professionals means you’ll get your kitchen back to the way you want it, without the cost of new cabinets – as little as $2,000 instead of $20,000 to $30,000, for example.
• There’s no lengthy planning, demolition and construction period. Our trained cabinet refinishing professionals will have your cabinets looking great and ready to go within one to two days.
• All interior millwork can be refinished, so think beyond the kitchen to your built-in bookshelves, doors, windowsills, furniture and more.
• The dust-free process starts with your Gleam Guard Cabinet Refinishing professional prepping the surface with a vigorous clean, then matching and applying the new finish. A wood floor finish provides a long-wearing result, protecting your cabinets from hazards such as water damage, grease and dust.
• You don’t need to remove old cabinets or replace door and drawer fronts – in fact, you don’t even need to empty your cupboards and drawers! Our average prep time for customers is 10 minutes, and if you don’t have much to clear off your countertops, it’s even less!
When you schedule a consultation with us, we will run you through our process and listen to any concerns you may have. We take great pride in doing the honest work – if we don’t think our process is right for you, we’ll tell you!
No need to clear out your cabinets! Everything is done by hand (no noisy tools) so as long as we have some space to work with we can get the job done!
Maintaining our finish is easy – it’s super tough and easy to clean. Just clean your cabinets with a 1:1 mixture of white vinegar and water every 1-2 months or whenever they look like they need cleaning.
We’ve had customers report lasting results of over 20 years, and this is all they did to take care of their cabinets.
Learn more about our unique process and company
Check out some of our completed jobs
Call or email us for a no obligation consultation
Vancouver | North Vancouver | Burnaby | Richmond | Surrey | Delta | Langley
Coquitlam | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Victoria | Nanaimo | Duncan | Parksville | Qualicum