Our cabinet refinishing service uses breakthrough technology to restore your kitchen cabinets for 70% less than the cost of refacing or replacing – WITHOUT the mess of sanding and toxic strippers!
Is it time to spice up your kitchen? If your cabinets are looking dull and worn, Gleam Guard cabinet refinishing can help to return their former beauty. Our technicians will bring back the cabinets you love quickly, and at a fraction of the cost of a new kitchen.
Aging cabinets lack their original lustre and can be faded from many years of use. Usually they would have to be sanded down or just replaced completely. Gleam Guard changes that! We can refinish your cabinets without the dusty, time-intensive mess.
And even better news: the only prep you’ll need to do is clearing off your countertops!
• Choosing qualified cabinet refinishing professionals means you’ll get your kitchen back to the way you want it, without the cost of new cabinets – as little as $2,000 instead of $20,000 to $30,000, for example.
• There’s no lengthy planning, demolition and construction period. Our trained cabinet refinishing professionals will have your cabinets looking great and ready to go within one to two days.
• All interior millwork can be refinished, so think beyond the kitchen to your built-in bookshelves, doors, windowsills, furniture and more.
• The dust-free process starts with your Gleam Guard professional prepping the surface with a vigorous clean, then matching and applying the new finish. A wood floor finish provides a long-wearing result, protecting your cabinets from hazards such as water damage, grease and dust.
• You don’t need to remove old cabinets or replace door and drawer fronts – in fact, you don’t even need to empty your cupboards and drawers! Our average prep time for customers is 10 minutes, and if you don’t have much to clear off your countertops, it’s even less!
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. That’s why we take the time to listen to your needs and work together with you to turn your kitchen into something you’ll enjoy for years to come.
You don’t need to empty your cabinets! Everything we do is hand applied, so you won’t need to spend all day emptying out your kitchen. Just clear off your countertops and make sure your cabinets aren’t over stuffed.
Maintaining our finish is easy – it’s super tough and easy to clean. Just clean your cabinets with a 1:1 mixture of white vinegar and water every 1-2 months or whenever they look like they need cleaning.
We’ve had customers report lasting results of over 20 years, and this is all they did to take care of their cabinets.
We bring new life to outdated kitchens and bathrooms at a competitive price
Learn more about our unique process and company
Call us for a no obligation quote and to pick the brain of one of our experts!